[Samba] Printing Questions...AGAIN

John Berry john at lantexco.com
Thu Feb 6 05:59:30 GMT 2003

Thank You,

John Berry, President

Lantex Voice & Data Systems

PO BOX 562

LA MESA, CA 91944

619.690.4428

fax 619.741.6823

-----Original Message-----
From: John Berry [mailto:john at lantexco.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2003 8:00 PM
To: samaba at lists.samba.org
Subject: Printing Questions...AGAIN

I am having trouble sharing a printer over the network. I have a
Hawking-Tech print server (at 192.168.0.77:lp1) connected to an HP LJ
4Plus. I can print to this from any PC but I want to have the Samba PDC
control access and print Queues. (It is a pain to run to every PC to
Un-Pause or un-jam the Queues from each workstation).

I can print from the Samba PDC with no problem, but cannot get any of
the WIN98, W2k, or WINXP clients to print to it.

Attached is my .conf file.

Thank You,

John Berry, Owner
Lantex Voice & Data Systems