[Samba] Move to Win2000

Ryan Novosielski novosirj at UMDNJ.EDU
Wed Feb 5 19:04:41 GMT 2003

My site has four campus hosts with four separate password files -- each
user has an account on one host. At present, we allow users in our labs to
simply type in the name of their home campus in the WORKGROUP field of the
Win98 login screen. 2000 only will let you have the local machine and the
domain to which the client is joined. What can be done, in my situation,
if the account structures may not be able to change in the short term?

|Y#| |  | |\/| |  \ |\ |  |  | Ryan Novosielski - Jr. UNIX Systems Admin
|$&| |__| |  | |__/ | \| _|  | novosirj at umdnj.edu - 973/972.0922 (2-0922)
\__/ Univ. of Med. and Dent. | IST/ACS - New Jersey Medical School - C630