[Samba] Not able to login to Samba PDC

Manjunath H N manjunath at iwavesystems.com
Tue Feb 4 08:34:01 GMT 2003

Hello All,

I am getting this error when I try to join my Win2K m/c to Samba,

Windows cannot log you on because the profile cannot be loaded. Contact your
network administrator.

DETAIL - The system cannot find the file specified.

I dont want Roaming profile to be implemented, I just want to give users
local profiles only.

When the client tries to logon to the PDC it looks for a profile to download
where do I put this default profile.

Please help me I am totally lost with this error from past two days I tried
everything & googled around quite a bit but of no help. Please help me.

TIA
Manjunath

DISCLAIMER:

This e-mail and any attachment (s) is for authorised use by the intended recipient (s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to the legal privilege of iWave Systems Technologies Private Limited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the originator immediately. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that you are strictly prohibited from retaining, using, copying, alerting or disclosing the content of this message. Thank you for your co-operation.