[Samba] Samba and Winbindd problem

Kevin Bramblett kbramblett at dssresearch.com
Tue Feb 4 00:44:13 GMT 2003

Hi all,

I am trying to get Samba 2.2.7a working with my Windows2000 PDC.  My RedHat
Linux 7.2 box successfully joined the domain.  However, when I use the
wbinfo -g command while Samba and Winbindd are running, I get the error
0xc0000233 instead of the DOMAIN+username I am expecting.  What is going
wrong here?  This is my second Samba box on this domain and the first one is
working fine using Samba 2.2.3a.

All help is very much appreciated!

Kevin Bramblett
Network Administrator

No trees were killed in the sending of this message.  However a large number
of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.