[Samba] Not able to login to Samba P

Robert Adkins raa at impelind.com
Mon Feb 3 14:26:00 GMT 2003

	I believe that your issue is related to UNIX permissions. The location
of your profiles directory must be set to allow all users R/W to it.
Create a new group in your group file and add every user to it. Then
change the ownership of the profiles directory. Also make sure that all
of your users have R/W permissions on that directory.

Regards,
Robert Adkins II
IT Manager/Buyer
Impel Industries, Inc.