[Samba] Samba on OSX

Sean Roulet sean at artradis.com
Sun Feb 2 23:45:04 GMT 2003

Hi Delmar,

Best place to go is www.afp48.com.  They have a tutorial to set up OS X as a
PDC.

I have followed it and have my OS X server as a PDC for Win 2K computers.

On 2/1/03 11:31 PM, "delmar watkins" <imneuromancer at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi all,  new to the list but have read the archives.
>
> I am trying to get my OSX box to be a PDC with win2k
> clients, but am having trouble.  I can't seem to find
> any documentation on this, nor have I seen anyone with
> experience doing this.
>
> Can someone point me to some resources I could RTFM
> before I start asking questions to the list?
>
> Thanks!

> http://mailplus.yahoo.com

Sean Roulet

Technology Manager

Artradis Fund Management Pte Ltd
#11-01 Royal Brothers Building
Raffles Place, 22 Malacca Street
Singapore 048980

Tel: +65 6538 1998
Fax: +65 6538 8331

---------------------------------
This message is strictly confidential and intended solely for the use of the
intended recipient(s). The recipient of this communication should not copy,
disclose or distribute this communication without permission from Artradis
Fund Management Pte Ltd. This communication is for information purposes only
and should not be regarded as an offer to sell or as a solicitation of an
offer to buy any financial product, or as an official statement of Artradis
Fund Management Pte Ltd.
The material is based upon information that we consider reliable, but we do
not represent that it is accurate or complete, and it should not be relied
upon as such.  As such, we accept no responsibility or liability for the
accuracy or otherwise of such information.