[Samba] 3122 People Experience

Garvey Herron Garvey_Herron18 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 1 15:22:20 GMT 2003

Dad' cock was so big I could feel him hit the back of my pussy.
He was so rough and hard with me that I began to moan....
...he had to put his hand over my mouth to muffle the screams.
He just kept going harder and harder until finally I came spilling my jucies all over my table.

There is a lot of examples of INCEST on our site http://go4teenz.com/incest/
Want to see some real examples of what incest actually IS and to read about experiences of people involved?
We have GIGA-BYTES of highest-quality images, real-life photos, videos and stories in our MEMBERS AREA.
Free Tour & Join http://go4teenz.com/incest/