[Samba] Access denied, unable to connect to my printer

Neil Aggarwal neil at JAMMConsulting.com
Tue Dec 30 22:42:41 GMT 2003

Jason:

I did what you suggested (Fedora definitely is using cups).
The printer no longer says that it is unable to connect, but now
when I try to print a test page, I see this message in
/var/log/cups/error_log:

I [30/Dec/2003:16:35:16 -0600] Adding start banner page "none" to job 3.
I [30/Dec/2003:16:35:16 -0600] Adding end banner page "none" to job 3.
I [30/Dec/2003:16:35:16 -0600] Job 3 queued on 'printer' by 'neil'.
E [30/Dec/2003:16:35:16 -0600] Unable to convert file 0 to printable
format for job 3!
I [30/Dec/2003:16:35:16 -0600] Hint: Do you have ESP Ghostscript
installed?
I [30/Dec/2003:16:35:16 -0600] Hint: Try setting the LogLevel to
"debug".

Any ideas on this one?

Thanks,
	Neil

--
Neil Aggarwal, JAMM Consulting, (972)612-6056, www.JAMMConsulting.com
FREE! Valuable info on how your business can reduce operating costs by