[Samba] Re: Transfering Machine Accounts / MACHINE.SID

Sharp, Clint clint.sharp at attws.com
Mon Dec 29 18:37:52 GMT 2003

Quotes are required around the two ldap:// URIs AFAIK.  I've not used AS
3, but on 8 I've always built from Source RPM as I've also added ACL
support (pretty easy with the Redhat kernels, and even though they say
it's not stable, I've yet to have any problems with it).  I'd go grab
Samba 3.0.1 source RPMs from the Samba website and build from there, or
even upgrade to 3.0.1 from the Redhat RPMs on the Samba site, as those
are known to have proper LDAP support included.

Clint