[Samba] multi subnetted network (was: CIDR notation in config file)

Sharp, Clint clint.sharp at attws.com
Mon Dec 29 15:01:50 GMT 2003

This seems like a Windows browsing problem, which would exist for
machines not on the same subnet.  Do you have wins support = yes in your
smb.conf and the machines on all subnets set to use your Samba server as
the WINS server?  This should get you around most of your
browsing-related issues.

Clint