[Samba] Samba 3.0.1 and LPRng -- no jobs in queue

Ryan Novosielski novosirj at umdnj.edu
Fri Dec 26 23:43:11 GMT 2003

I cannot for the life of me get Samba 3.0.1 to display any queue
information for more than a second or so. It looks very much like bug
#660, but the changes say that 660 is resolved and has been since pre2 of
3.0.1. If this is the same bug, I beg to differ! Please tell me what
information would be of use.

The environment is an HP-UX 11.11 machine, 9000 N-class PA-RISC 2.0 arch
server. I am using the native HP ansiC compiler, but I supsect this
problem is code, not the machine. I looked at this patch:

http://lists.samba.org/archive/samba-technical/2003-December/033475.html

...but I got malformed patch warnings on what appeared to be the meat of
the patch.

Please, if anyone could give me a pointer or two here, it'd sure brighten
my holiday. ;)

|Y#| |  | |\/| |  \ |\ |  |  | Ryan Novosielski - Jr. UNIX Systems Admin
|$&| |__| |  | |__/ | \| _|  | novosirj at umdnj.edu - 973/972.0922 (2-0922)
\__/ Univ. of Med. and Dent. | IST/ACS - NJMS Medical Science Bldg - C630