[Samba] Samba 3 as a Windows 2000 ADS Domain Member

Tom Dickson bombcar at bombcar.com
Sun Dec 21 15:55:30 GMT 2003

You still need UNIX users and groups, but you don't need to create them
by hand; winbind can take care of that for you.

Other than the buzzword of ADS, there is not much different between ADS
and NT4 style auth (at least to the user, the protocals are different).

I'd look at the winbind chapter first.

-Tom