[Samba] question regarding sharing hardware

dhiman das dhiman at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 21 01:30:42 GMT 2003

thanks very much for the reply.
however my question was not about some quick shortcuts.
i wanted to know how come i can access the internet connection(on the linux
client) through a telephone modem (on the windows machine)but not tv
transmission through the (tv tuner) video card (on the windows machine).
both of them are hardware sitting on the same motherboard !!
i will also appreciate if some one can direct me to reference
materials(books/journal articles, or websites) which might enlighten me in
anyway.
thanks once again

Dhiman Das                                      dhiman at hotmail.com