[Samba] (no subject)

shanthi shanthi at bhelrpt.co.in
Fri Dec 19 11:47:47 GMT 2003

Dear Sir,

I 've installed samba server on a QNX machine.
I' m able to view the contents of QNX machine from the Network Neighbourhood of Windows machine.
But, in the vice-vers case, that is, whenever I'm trying to see the contents of a Windows machine
using the command
smbclient windowsm/cname -Uusername%passwd,

I'm getting the following message:

Got a positive response name query response fron IP ADDRESS
Got a positive response name query response fron IP ADDRESS
Domain = xxx 0S=yyy Server=zzz
tree connect failed: NT_STATUS_BAD_NETWORK_NAME

PLEASE send us suggestions on how to solve this problem

With Regards,
M.Shanthi

With Regards,
M.Shanthi