[Samba] Roaming Profiles on W2K via Samba 2.2.8a HELP

sam2 at taboo.homeip.net. sam2 at taboo.homeip.net.
Fri Dec 19 07:44:32 GMT 2003

I've got a W2K box in a WORKGROUP and I'd like to use roaming profiles from the Samba server within the same WORKGROUP.  I've tried everything in the documents but I either get "cannot create a .pds directory" or "insuffcient rights".  What should i define in "Profile path", "Local path" on the 2K box?  Do I need to actually change the type of profile within "User Profiles"?  Lastly, what is the bare minimum smb.conf required to do this?
Thanks,
 Sam