[Samba] W2K and Linux ADS?

i.klaric at softsolution.ch i.klaric at softsolution.ch
Thu Dec 18 09:45:50 GMT 2003

Hello

I want to make a Linux Samba Server with an Active Directory on it for replacing a W2K Active Directory Server! All Windows Client should have access
same before the only difference should be the linux server and not any more a W2K server from microsoft!

Can someone help me with links and tips how to make that and have someone make this implementation linux active directory samba server allready? I
want to have a complete active directory on the linux server and it should replicate the old W2K active directory to the linux server!

Thank you for your help!

Mit freundlichen Grüssen
Ivo Klaric
SYSTEMATICS SOFT SOLUTION SA - Werkstr. 37 - CH - 3250 Lyss
Telefon: +41 (0) 32 387 9 387 - Fax: +41 (0) 32 387 9 388
mailto:i.klaric at softsolution.ch
http://www.softsolution.ch

Besuchen Sie unseren Online Shop mit den IBM TOPSELLER-Angeboten
http://topseller.softsolution.ch