[Samba] SWAT won't work.

Phillip Tilleman phillip at tilleman.us
Wed Dec 17 05:23:21 GMT 2003

It is configured under xinetd. It looks like this.
# default: off
#              to configure your Samba server. To use SWAT, \
#              connect to port 901 with your favorite web browser.
service swat
{
        disable = no
        port    = 901
        socket_type     = stream
        wait    = no
        only_from = localhost
        user    = root
        server  = /usr/local/samba/bin/swat
        log_on_failure  += USERID
}

What else would you suggest? Remember I'm using Red Hat 7.3. That might
help.

"Phillip"