[Samba] Re: Need help in reproducing "Incorrect password length" error

Greg Dickie greg at max-t.com
Mon Dec 15 23:17:16 GMT 2003

picky picky ;-)

tomorrow I'll try replicating the problem again using the same machine that I
initially had the problem with. Its the accounting guy and he was doing
payroll so we don't want to interrupt that ;-)

In our case its ldapsam and we are using the smbldap-tools although from what
Ive seen we could probably just use useradd & co.

Greg

On Monday 15 December 2003 18:00, Gerald (Jerry) Carter wrote:

Greg Dickie
just a guy
Maximum Throughput