[Samba] NtfsDisableLastAccessUpdate and smbmounted Win shares

Dragan Krnic dkrnic at lycos.com
Sun Dec 14 15:10:36 GMT 2003

> I remember there is a option called 'dos filetime resolution'
> for visual c problems, maybe this helps you.

This option was supposed to only fake the DOS FAT time
resolution of 2s and there's another one which forces
the faked 2s-resolution even when a Win client asks for
1s-resolution explicitly.

On the other hand, smbmount not being part of Samba at
all, I don't see how setting these options could affect
what is happening outside of Samba, in the kernel.

But thanks for the suggestion. I like out-of-box hints.