[Samba] Forcing Users to change passwords.

Todd O'Bryan toddobryan at mac.com
Fri Dec 12 10:23:25 GMT 2003

Does anyone know of an add-on you can use with a Windows domain to
check the security of the password before it allows a change? With a
terminal server system I had, the server complained if the password was
too close to a dictionary word, too close to the student login, 7
digits (i.e., looked like a phone number), etc.

I'm sure my students (I teach high school, too) have picked really bad
passwords, too, but I have no good way to enforce the picking of good
ones.

Todd