[Samba] Forcing Users to change passwords.

Todd O'Bryan toddobryan at mac.com
Wed Dec 10 23:57:48 GMT 2003

What's the latest research on this? I heard it's better to make users
pick something secure and stick with it, because if you force people to
change, they're likely to pick less secure passwords and do stupid
things with them, like write them down or something. Changing every 3
months doesn't seem terrible, but it's still a big pain.

Todd O'Bryan