[Samba] I have two problem

Rabea Saffoury rabea at handlin.pet.ac.il
Wed Dec 10 09:31:26 GMT 2003

 Hi all

 I don't found any documentation that can help me to solve this two problem

 1. I want to restrict user concatenation by MAC-ADDRESS.

           I try /etc/security/access.conf to do this restrict, but it dose
 not work

 2. How can I make the creat only permission, that user can send there file
 to  Network Drive and then they don't have any permission on this file.

 I do this by sticky bit and no permission to the user , but still the user
 how creat or send the file can change the file name.

 Thanks.
    Rabea Saffoury
    +972- 4 - 829-7124
     055-597944
    The National School For Handassaim Technion