[Samba] How much space is needed to install samba??

Alex Chu hhchu at strd.csam.com.my
Wed Dec 10 06:48:23 GMT 2003

Dear samba support team,

I am very interested to use samba for "talking"
between Windows machine and Unix machine.
May I know how much space is needed to install samba on the server?
Thanks in advance for your great feedback.

Regards,
Alex

This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of
the mistake in delivery. NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail
shall not operate to bind CSAM to any order or other contract
unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or government
initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose.