[Samba] Samba panic in encoding

Juer Lee juer.lee at raidtec.ie
Wed Dec 10 01:19:15 GMT 2003

Thanks, Jeremy,

In Samba2.2.8a, the encoding settings are "client code page = 850" and
"character set = ISO8859-1". In Samba3.0.1rc1, I use default setting like
"unix charset = UTF8". The Samba server is running under customize RedHat
7.2 Linux ( i386 ). The panic happened when I clicked on( maybe you need to
click it repeatedly to reproduce this issue) the folder with German
character name and Samba3.0.1rc1 is running, that folder was created when
Samba2.2.8a was running.
Are the information enough?

Thanks in advance

Juer