[Samba] RPC Net Vampire sambaNTPassword hash missing ?

Charles Hamel hamelc at videotron.ca
Wed Dec 10 00:45:48 GMT 2003

I am thinking it is related to the add scripts, here they are :

add machine script = /usr/local/samba/share/smbldap-useradd.pl -w "%u"
add user script = /usr/local/samba/share/smbldap-useradd.pl -a "%u"
delete user script = /usr/local/samba/share/smbldap-userdel.pl "%u"
add group script = /usr/local/samba/share/smbldap-groupadd.pl "%g"
delete group script = /usr/local/samba/share/smbldap-groupdel.pl "%g"
add user to group script = /usr/local/samba/share/smbldap-groupmod.pl
delete user from group script =
/usr/local/samba/share/smbldap-groupmod.pl -x "%u" "%g"
set primary group script = /usr/local/samba/share/smbldap-usermod.pl -G
"%g" "%u"

Am I missing any parameters ?

Thank you
Charles Hamel