[Samba] Available--The Official Samba-3 HOWTO and Reference

Harry, Jill Jill_Harry at Prenhall.com
Tue Dec 9 23:03:42 GMT 2003

Hi All,

Just wanted to follow-up my email of last week and let you know "The
Official Samba-3 HOWTO and Reference Guide" edited by John Terpstra and
Jelmer Vernooij, is once again available on Amazon and should be at local
bookstores as well. Our stocking problems should be over. A third printing
is due instock December 19.

Cheers,

Jill

Jill Harry
Executive Editor
Prentice Hall PTR
5585 Bear Creek Drive
Cathey's Valley, CA 95306
209-374-3402
209-374-3406 fax
www.phptr.com

If you were not an intended recipient,
please notify the sender and delete all copies.