[Samba] 2.2.8a, win me locking (?) problem

Dmitry Melekhov dm at belkam.com
Tue Dec 9 16:15:43 GMT 2003

Hello!

We have application written in Borland Delphi, with BDE 5
(unfortunately, I have no sources :-(   )
It creates mdx files on samba share.

All is OK with w2k or win98, but with Win ME programs says that file is
busy, when it tries to create mdx (index ) file.
If it says that file is busy it is impossible to create this file from
another machine with w2k or win98- program says that file
is busy too.

Log file with log level 10 is very big, and my message with it still waiting
for moderator....
Unfortunately, I can't undrestand where is problem  :-(

Any ideas? May be someone had such type of problem?

Thank you!