[Samba] Suse 9.0 and Active Directory

Brenden Bryan Brenden.Bryan at Applebees.com
Tue Dec 9 15:33:34 GMT 2003

I have a SuSE 9.0 Professional box that I've joined to my Active Directory
domain using YAST. When I log out, I have a list of all of the domain user
accounts to select from. When I attempt to select my DOMAIN\USER account and
try to authenticate, I get an error message stating:

Xsession: login for DOMAIN\USER is disabled.

I'm then kicked back out to the login prompt. What do I need to do to enable
this account to login into the machine?

Thanks for the assistance!

-------APPLEBEE'S INTERNATIONAL, INC. CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE-------
PRIVILEGED / CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION may be contained in this message or
any attachments. This information is strictly confidential and may be
subject to attorney-client privilege. This message is intended only for the
use of the named addressee. If you are not the intended recipient of this
message, unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or using
such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have
received this in error, you should kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail
and immediately destroy this message. Unauthorized interception of this
e-mail is a violation of federal criminal law. Applebee's International,
Inc. reserves the right to monitor and review the content of all messages
sent to and from this e-mail address. Messages sent to or from this e-mail
address may be stored on the Applebee's International, Inc. e-mail system.