[Samba] Machine password change failed: stub received bad data

Jerry Haltom jhaltom at feedbackplusinc.com
Tue Dec 9 15:25:50 GMT 2003

It just started happening this morning to just about every member of the
domain. Trying to figure out how to set log level to 10 for just a few
systems so we don't bring it to a crawl. Will this eventually result in
failed authentication? I don't think it should, unless Samba disables
the machine accounts somehow. Just wanna make sure the system isn't
going to "just stop working" in the middle of the day.

--
Jerry Haltom <jhaltom at feedbackplusinc.com>
Feedback Plus, Inc.