Réf. : Re: [Samba] Samba LDAP help

stephane.purnelle at corman.be stephane.purnelle at corman.be
Mon Dec 8 13:15:41 GMT 2003

Could you send the testparm output ?
The samba.shema is in ldap conf and in the correct directory ?

-----------------------------------
Stéphane PURNELLE                         stephane.purnelle at corman.be
Service Informatique       Corman S.A.           Tel : 00 32 087/342467

                    Andre Cameron <acameron at cybergnostic.com>
                    Envoyé par :                                           Pour :  Jérôme Tournier <jerome.tournier at idealx.com>
                    samba-bounces+stephane.purnelle=corman.be at lists        cc :    samba at lists.samba.org
                    .samba.org                                             Objet :      Re: [Samba] Samba LDAP help

                    08/12/2003 14:05

>Did you set the password of the "cn=Directory Manager" ?
>(smbpassword -w password_of_Directory_Manager)
>Do you have something in your logs ?

Made some changes and now only have this error:

[2003/12/08 08:01:37, 1] lib/smbldap.c:add_new_domain_info(1265)
  failed to add domain dn= sambaDomainName=LOCALHOST,o=cybergnostic.com
with: Object class violation

[2003/12/08 08:01:37, 0] lib/smbldap.c:smbldap_search_domain_info(1314)
  Adding domain info for LOCALHOST failed with NT_STATUS_UNSUCCESSFUL

Add domain?  Huh?  I just want samaba to check UID and passwords.  Not
add stuff.