[Samba] I have two problem in samba

Rabea Saffoury rabea at handlin.pet.ac.il
Mon Dec 8 07:59:58 GMT 2003

Hi all

I don't found any documentation that can help me to solve this two problem

1. I want to restrict user concatenation by MAC-ADDRESS.

          i try /etc/security/access.conf to do this restrict, but it dose
not work

2. How can I make the creat only permission, that user can send there file
to  Network Drive and then they don't have any permission on this file.

I do this by sticky bit and no permission to the user , butstill the user
how creat or send the file can change the file name.

Thanks.
   Rabea Saffoury
   +972- 4 - 829-7124
    055-597944
   The National School For Handassaim Technion