[Samba] Samba 3.0.1

Brandon Lederer blederer at cashflowbilling.com
Fri Dec 5 21:24:48 GMT 2003

Can anyone whip up some debian stable packages,  so I would give it a
whirl and see if it fixes the bug that it is supposed to fix that I had
in Samba 3.0.0.

Thanks
Brandon

Gerald (Jerry) Carter wrote:

--
Brandon Lederer
Linux Administrator

**********CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT**********
This e-mail (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is confidential and may
be legally privileged.  It is intended for the use of the individual or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable
law.  If the reader of this email is not the intended recipient, or
agent responsible for delivering or copying of this communication, you
are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please reply to the sender that
you have received the message in error, then delete it.  Thank you.