[Samba] Samba 2.0.5a net work sharing

Sean sean at advancedglazings.com
Fri Dec 5 13:15:22 GMT 2003

I'm trying to share my Linux computer over the network. I can see the
computer on the net work but I'm not able to view any files on it. I have
another Linux computer running that was set up by someone else and it is
able to share it's files. It is running samba 2.0.. The to Linux computers
are able to find each other and share files. They are able to view windows
computers and share their files. but the windows computers aren't able to
view any of the samba 2.0.5a Linux computer's files. Any help would be
appreciate

Sean Smith

Advanced Glazings Ltd.

Mailing Address