[Samba] BUG?: 2.2.8a, missing header files for source/passdb/pass_check.c

Aaron Yourk ayourk at srt.com
Fri Dec 5 05:01:03 GMT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gerald (Jerry) Carter" <jerry at samba.org>
To: "Aaron Yourk" <ayourk at srt.com>
Cc: <samba at samba.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2003 11:32 AM
Subject: Re: [Samba] BUG?: 2.2.8a, missing header files for
source/passdb/pass_check.c

> Aaron Yourk wrote:
> | I'm trying to compile in DFS with the --with-dfs option.  There is an
> #ifdef
> | WITH_DFS and following that, is some header files that are referenced
> that I
> | can't seem to find any where.  Is this a bug, or is this because my
> | operating system doesn't have these files?
>
> If you have the dcedfs headers, you probably don't want to compile
> - --with-dfs.  Perhaps you meant --with-msdfs ?

I've included the --msdfs option with --with-dce-dfs option.
Combining all 3 options together doesn't work, if I use only the --with-dfs
option, it doesn't work.

Is there something wrong I'm doing?  Under what conditions should those
header files exist?
If necessary, I can double check a different platform.