[Samba] MIT Kerberos with Solaris

Edward Irvine eirvine at tpgi.com.au
Wed Dec 3 23:17:27 GMT 2003

Hi Andy,

I compiled and installed MIT Kerberos into a different location (say
/opt/MIT-Kerberos).

I then pointed the samba configure program to that Kerberos, and
everything went smoothly.

I think I also had to symlink the krb5.keytab and krb5.conf files so
that both versions of Kerberos were looking at the same keytab and conf.

Eddie