[Samba] can't add a user to Samba with Ldap passwd backend

Wim Moons wimmoons2 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 3 10:05:23 GMT 2003

I have populated the database but I still get the same error with smbpasswd.

Any idea how to solve this problem. I thinck the problem that has to be
solved is :
pdb_init_ldapsam: WARNING: Could not get domain info, nor add one to the
domain
pdb_init_ldapsam: Continuing on regardless, will be unable to allocate new
users/groups, and will risk BDCs having inconsistant SIDs

Greetz Wim