[Samba] Re: failed to fetch domain database

tbey at tbey.com tbey at tbey.com
Wed Dec 3 01:37:48 GMT 2003

I am migrating to Red Hat ES 3.0.  I ran this same procedure in the dev
environment with about 90% of the same groups without a problem.  I have
some custom scripts that took care of letter casing and nameing lenghts.
The only problem with creating each group by hand is that the reason we
are using Samba 3.0 is to retain SID information.  It would be a really
big deal if we have to change SID information.

DO you by any chance now what is the genral cause for this error, I was
unable to find anything about the error

Thanks
Terrance