No subject

Mon Dec 1 12:27:21 GMT 2003

come forward to claim the deceased funds. According to
ZIMBABWEAN Law, at the expiration of 5 (five) years,
the funds will be Unclaimable and revert to the
ownership of the ZIMBABWE Government if nobody applies
to claim the fund. In order to avert this negative
development, I in conjunction with a colleague (the
Chief Operating Officer in the bank) now seek your
permission to allow my attorney do a backdated CHANGE
OF OWNERSHIP/REASSIGNMENT OF CREDIT of stated funds
from the "deceased" to your name, so that the funds
(US$30million) would be released to you as the new
owner (on behalf of me and my colleague). We are
writing you because, as public servants, we cannot
operate a foreign account without the supervision of
my bank or have an account that is more than
Zw$1,000,000.00 locally and the fact that the original
owner of the funds is a Foreigner. Consequently, I
will present you as the owner of the funds in the
offshore Bank so you can be able to claim it with the
help of my attorney. This is simple. I will like you
to provide immediately your: FULL NAMES/FULL CONTACT
ADDRESS/PHONE/FAX NUMBERS, so that my Attorney will
prepare the necessary documents which will put you in
place as the new owner of the funds. The money will
then be released to you by the offshore bank, for us
to share in the ratio of 75% for us and 25% for you.
There is no risk at all as the Attorney will do all
the paperwork, which will facilitate and guarantee the
successful execution of this transaction. If you are
interested, please reply immediately via my email
address. Upon your response, I shall then provide you
with more details, my confidential phone number and
further direction that will assist our understanding
for a successful completion of this transaction.

No doubt this proposal could make you apprehensive,
however we imploy you to observe utmost
confidentiality and be rest assured that this
transaction would be most profitable for both of us
because we shall require your assistance to invest our
share in your country (PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR ADVISE IN
THIS REGARD WILL BE VERY NECESSARY) This is why your
urgent action and response is of priority to enable us
conclude this transaction in a timely and professional
manner. Awaiting your urgent reply via my email.

Thanks and regards.

Mr. PAUL NENGE.
Chief Credit Officer (CCO)
Standard Chartered Bank