No subject

Mon Dec 1 12:27:21 GMT 2003

The whole of the above continues ad infinitum.  Note that the user of the non-domain
PC is logged in with a username and password which is valid on the SAMBA domain.  It
seems to me that the non-domain PC is trying to connect to the IPC$ share on the
domain PC.  That machine is asking the PDC to authenticate the request, which it
does.  However the connection to the share is then being rejected with a code of
C000035C.  Instead of accepting this rejection, the non-domain PC is immediately
trying again.

Can anyone explain this please?  If so, how can I stop it?  The continuous requests
for authentication are driving the PDC and LDAP into the ground!  Can anyone tell me
what status code C000035C means?

We really have to get this sorted out before our students start next week!!

Any help will be very much appreciated.

Phil.