No subject

Mon Dec 1 12:27:21 GMT 2003

to a SAMBA PDC.  Did I read this correctly?   Has anything changed since
then.

If it can't be done, can anyone recommend another solution that has worked
for them?  I also would like it if SAMBA, Courier, Postfix could share the
same username/password file.  All of the above I mentioned (According to my
reading) support the reading of /etc/passwd, so why would one want to use
PAM or LDAP etc for authentication.

Please forgive me for any stupid questions I may ask, as I've been using
LINUX for only 4 months.  I love it though.... can't get enough....  and the
communities are great!

Thanks!
IRV