No subject

Mon Dec 1 12:27:21 GMT 2003

click on any of the "ntdb?" directory, it just cd into the directory
and nothing else happens. I don't see the files I should see... it
doesn't seem to "redirect" the connection on server "smbhost".

Does the "smbhost" in the symlink need to be a netbios name or
can it be a fully qualified hostname, like smbhost.net.private.com ?

Does the symlink final "name" need to be "msdfs:smbhost\\ntdb" or
"msdfs:smbhost\ntdb" ?

I've rebooted my Windows NT4 SP6A client, I've restarted Samba and
the DFS share doesn't seem to work. Any clue?

Thank you,
Pierre B.