No subject

Mon Dec 1 11:34:25 GMT 2003

see the Unix box ABC and Share  ATG under that box.

But when i double click it asks me the user name and  password.

Here i am giving DCCATG and the appropriate Unix password.

But i m getting the message is "THE ACCOUNT IS NOT AUTHORIZED TO LOGON FROM
THIS STATION".

- When i tried to access the /Test share its not asking me the password and
i am able to see the files and i am able to upload the files/
( i think this is because of Guest Ok = yes )

Let me know what are the other settings do i have to set ?

- Do i have to create a same user called DCCATG in Nt Domain ?

- We have a diff. machine for PDC , so i havnt set Domain logons = yes in
smb.conf

Let me know ur Expert Comments.

Before tonight i have to finish this.

thanks for your cooperation.