No subject

Mon Dec 1 11:34:25 GMT 2003

so apparently the printer name and the share name for the printer need
to be the same so cups knows where to send the print job.
that put the *&nbsp;command's in the conf file, and it was SWAT that allowed
me to name the share something other than the name of the printer.

<pre>--&nbsp;
Daniell Freed
Computer Services
Dewitt, Ross, &amp; Stevens S.C.

He who fights with monsters might take care&nbsp;
lest he thereby become a monster.&nbsp;
And if you gaze for long into an abyss,&nbsp;
the abyss gazes also into you.

Beyond Good and Evil
Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzche</pre>
&nbsp;</html>