[Samba] samba2.2.8a upgrade

Huzefa Zakir hzakir at swbanktx.com
Sat Aug 30 02:53:26 GMT 2003

Hello,

I need some help...I upgraded SAMBA on my Solaris 8 Server (sparc) from version 2.2.2 to 2.2.8a ( samba-2.2.8a-sol8-sparc-local ), and now it's giving me an error when I try to open SWAT.
I get the following error:

                    ld.so.1: swat: fatal: libpopt.so.0: open failed: No such file or directory

Please Help !!

Zak
IT Systems Engineer

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

The information contained in this ELECTRONIC MAIL transmission
is confidential.  It may also be privileged work product or proprietary
information. This information is intended for the exclusive use of the
addressee(s).  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution [other
than to the addressee(s)], copying or taking of any action because
of this information is strictly prohibited.