[Samba] Re: Samba PDC + WinXP = problems fetching remote profiles

Dendik N.F. dendik at pochta.ru
Fri Aug 29 15:03:39 GMT 2003

Hi.

More than one week of fighting -- and still no result.
I'm stuck at the very same point. Right now i had to
make the system work just any way -- at least like
file server for window$ clients. But the problem with
file downloading still persists. And i really have
no idea of what i do wrong.

>>> Sounds like symptoms of activated Web Client service.
>> Maybe the point is about EAP -- i did not quite
Still no help. I even tried to select each prorocol,
deselect each of their checkboxes and then deselect IEEE
802.1x, as someone reported this may help -- no result.

Dendik.