[Samba] confirmed problem with photoshop 7.0 and samba 2.2.x

ipguy ipguy at optushome.com.au
Thu Aug 28 10:16:14 GMT 2003

hi all

you may remember my earlier post regarding a photoshop problem with
samba shares, well, I can now confirm that the problem is real.

i have two version of PS installed on my workstation, 6.0 & 7.0

when trying to "save-as" from 6.0, no problems.

when trying to "save-as" from 7.0, problem, i'm getting a "disk full" error.

when i check the logs, at log level 2, i don't see anything funny (ill
increase the log level to 5 or 10 and see what I kind find)

anyone having similar problems ?

id be really interested in hearing from you if your users are using
PS7.0 and are NOT having the "save-as" issue.

-ipguy