[Samba] Setting up SWAT

Joseph Phillips jphillips at amphus.com
Wed Aug 27 20:39:38 GMT 2003

 Yea, when I run that command "chkconfig swat on", it sets the disable to
"no".  Red Hat controls the xinet through this chkconfig application, so it
does all the HUP'ing for me.

So after setting 'chkconfig swat on', I open the swat file and verify that
it is set to disable = no.  But I still can't connect on
http://localhost:901