[Samba] Disable Roaming Profiles

Jarabe jarabe at wasatchnet.net
Tue Aug 26 15:04:14 GMT 2003

How can I disable roaming profiles at the account level?  If i leave
that field blank in my ldap directory it tries to do them anyway.

And secondly an unrelated question.  My syslogs show the following:
lib/smbldap.c:smbldap_open(801)  smbldap_open: cannot access LDAP when
not root..

and

passdb/pdb_ldap.c:ldapsam_search_one_group(1646)
ldapsam_search_one_group: Problem during the LDAP search: LDAP error:
(Insufficient access)is1246 (10.2.30.228) connect to service spencer
initially as user spencer (uid=500, gid=500) (pid 6217)

Anyone know why I would get this error?? I can only assume its trying
to connect at spencer and the ldap server refuses that.  Do I need to
change some acl's in ldap?

Thanks,
Spencer