[Samba] Ads server = huh?

Patrik Gustavsson PS Sweden Senior Technical Consultant Patrik.Gustavsson at Sun.COM
Tue Aug 26 13:43:13 GMT 2003

The parameter password server has the same functionality as
ads server.

ads server is EOL.

/Patrik

--
"In a world without fences who needs Gates"
Patrik Gustavsson, Senior Technical Consultant