[Samba] Controlling shares hing of a remote server

Robert Mena rt_mena at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 24 20:01:16 GMT 2003

Hi,

I'll upgrade my samba server from 2.2.X to 3.0 as soon
as it is declared stable but I need one advice to the
following setup :

main server (where the account password is created)
---> disk server (where the physical disk of the
user's shares should be located).

THe ideia is that the main server controls the login,
password, has some local shares BUT also control and
maps the remote shares phisically located in a nother
machine also running samba.

I'd like to know how can I do this under samba and if
this would be an regular setup ou should I go for
something different.